Friday, September 23, 2011

The basement is back

The kids finally have full use of the basement playroom again after a month of banishment due to a little bat issue.  As you can see, they are loving it.  It's like a whole new room of toys!


We have also added a large corner desk courtesy of my parents' basement clean-out efforts.  Emily is thrilled to have a desk of her own.  We are thrilled to move all her "art" stuff to the basement! 


However, there are apparently some "rules" about the desk.  This is what I found written on the large dry-erase board:  "Rule: Stay out of my desk area while I have meetings.  Do not mess in this space."  The numbers are some kind of phone number and the picture is a person messing up papers with a line through it.  Watch out, Lincoln!

2 comments:

cobo said...

Great use for the desk! And I love that you document Emily's "notes". They are great! She is a terrific speller for being a year before she even starts kdgtn!

Becky Bartlett said...

Oh my... that note cracked me up! :)