Tuesday, July 19, 2011

8 years

Austin & I celebrated our 8th anniversary by going out to see the 8th (and final) Harry Potter movie.  It was really good--especially in 3D (it was my first 3D experience).  Like for many others I've talked to, it was bittersweet to see it all end.

While we were waiting for the babysitter to arrive I got out our wedding photo albums.  It had been a long time since I had looked at them.  Emily had never seen them.  Her commentary was pretty funny.  She kept going on and on about a "beautiful vase."  I finally figured out she was referring to my veil.  She also thought that she was a baby inside my tummy in the pictures.  Umm...not quite yet.

Anyway, it's hard to believe 8 years have gone by already.  It makes me feel old!  However, looking back on everything Austin & I have done and accomplished I guess it really has been that long.  Here's to many more years and accomplishments together!

No comments: