Friday, September 18, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...

Can you help but smile and chuckle out loud watching this video? Even though our venture to the Waverly Library's Toddler Story Time didn't exactly go well last week, we have been singing/saying all the songs & finger plays from the take-home sheet. Emily asks to sing "library songs" almost every day. Hopefully that will make her more likely to cooperate on future trips. Her favorite song today was "If you're happy and you know it..." I swear I sang it at least 10 times today with all kinds of crazy made-up verses. Austin said Emily sang her own version in her bed before falling asleep. Can you tell what her favorite verse is?!? ;o)


P.S. How do you like her pajama fashion statement? :o)

3 comments:

cobo said...

Pretty sure that was an audition tape for "Flashdance". What a kid!

Stephanie Bardal said...

That is adorable, Megan! I remember all my kids loving that song at that age, too. So fun to make up all their own verses & actions!! I can't believe how big Emily has gotten & I am excited to meet Lincoln next week at MMO!!
Stephanie

Becky Bartlett said...

Hooray!!! :) Very cute...