Sunday, January 27, 2008

Videos

At the bottom of our blog you will find some "video players" with all of our family videos. I will still highlight some of them within the blog posts, but if you'd like to view all of the videos please feel free to use the navigation tools at the bottom. One player is dedicated to video highlights from 2007. The other player is our 2008 videos YTD. I may start breaking them down by month depending on the volume. Both lists are in reverse chronological order. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching the videos of Emily and holding Milo. Milo couldn't take her eyes off of the videos and she would go crazy when Emily started talking and screaming! I think Milo misses and Emily and would like her to come visit again soon :)

Adam & Brandi said...

We were able to show some of your videos of Emily to Grandpa & Grandma Lorenzen tonight...they really enjoyed them:).