Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Iowa Children's Museum

I have been wanting to take the kids to the Iowa Children's Museum inside the Coralville Mall.  Wartburg has winter break this week, so I invited our Ethiopian international student and three of her friends to ride along with us.  They went shopping while we went to the museum.  It was a fun afternoon of exploring.  Lincoln's favorite exhibit was driving the ambulance and the train room.  Emily loved the theater stage and grocery store.  I did decide that it would be more ideal if the kids were either old enough to go off on their own or there was a 1:1 ratio of kids/adults. :o)  Here are some pictures of our adventures...

2 comments:

Allison Mussig said...

Super fun! We will have to try it out sometime, looks great!

Sarah Craft said...

I've wanted to take the girls here for years. I may have to wait awhile longer though because CJ can't really be trusted in public places. She is a master at disappearing when you least expect it. BUT...thanks for the motivation. Maybe I'll find a way to take Kate sometime.