Friday, July 16, 2010

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who played along and guessed how long it took to write my Random Facts blog post.  Obviously, my family knows me best.  My sister guessed 192 minutes (3.2 hours) and my mom guessed 243 minutes (4.05 hours).  I didn't keep exact track of the time, but it was somewhere between those two.  Whew!  Now you think I'm even crazier!  I will admit that for at least half of the time at least one kid was awake, so there were some distractions.  The sad part is I was pretty organized and had most of it outlined on a piece of paper before I started, and I didn't count that part.  It was that crazy near-perfectionistic tendency and the little online research tangents.  Anyway, I guess I'll be bringing some cookies back to NW Iowa the next time we visit! :o)

Puzzle note:  In case you were wondering what happened after the little puzzle pile we had the other day, it only took about 20 minutes to sort the pieces since I had put all the puzzles together at some point and some of them were different sizes.  However, since then we have put almost all of them together to complete the sorting and labeled each individual puzzle piece with the corresponding puzzle number.  Now if when this happens again, I can just hand over the bags labeled 1-10 and smile. :o)

No comments: