Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

We had a pretty low-key Father's Day. Emily was still on a "vacation" time schedule, which meant a later sleeping schedule. She literally ran around in figure-eights saying "Cwazy" more than once during the day. Emily & Austin had some quality father/daughter time while I snuck away to go judge the Miss Readlyn contest. A friend from my breast-feeding support group was in charge and asked me to be one of the judges. It was fun and really easy--just a short interview with four candidates--and the choices were pretty obvious.

Since Emily was on a later schedule I tried to eat my customary giant bowl of Sunday night popcorn while she was awake. Between her feeding me and stirring the whole bowl with her hands and Cheney trying to get at any stray pieces, it was a bit of a circus. It will be awhile before she can join us for a civilized meal of popcorn!

No comments: